moving the header image in blogspot

I could beat myself up! All that time I spent trying to align header images! And it never even occurred to me that there might be a really simple way of doing it (or rather of polishing things off). Well, there is, and this is it:

#header img {
margin-top: 0px;
margin-left: 0px;
}

Paste the above code into the CSS box on the Advanced Template Editor, play with the values highlighted in black - and watch things move!

Not that this will save you the initial design work that needs to be undertaken in the image editor, obviously. To get a really good clean look you will still need to align the blog columns and the header elements in the way in which I described it here. However, all that done, you may (and probably will!) need to tweak things still further once back inside the HTML environment. And that would be the point where this code snippet will prove its weight in gold!

Powered by Blogger.