Re-Designed Blogger Template: MiniMag

MiniMag is one of the nicest, user friendliest blogger themes out there - once you have done the (in my estimation) required tweaks. These involved eliminating color, and changing a lot of the typography. I changed the font that the original creator had used to Montserrat which I think is one of the best fonts to use for these themes - provided it is used uppercase only since the lowercase is way too expanded. But, the uppercase works beautifully in all weights, so I use it a lot. Which is what I did here as well. One of the really nice things about MiniMag is the 2 menu system, both of them with submenus. However, one thing that one needs to be very careful of is not to have too many sub-items in the upper menu since they will fall over the lower menu and stop working. Rollover the image below to see the changes.


View all the themes that I am tweaking on the Blogger Theme Tweaking site here > > >


Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you the end user has to take of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.

Image Swap on Hover with CSS
Card Back Card Front
Powered by Blogger.