Re-Designed Blogger Template: November

It will be easier to show you this template with a video rather than screenshots since the slider animation at the top is important and also this is a really long page. The first video below shows you what it ended up becoming after my tweak and the second is the "before state. What I did was a lot of typographic adjustments, everything else I left pretty much as I found it. This theme is actually a variation of a theme called Backpack that I have tweaked before and that you can find on this blog. "November" just has a much bigger slider at the top than does "Backpack". My advice with this huge slider is to use images of varying height to bring out the full effect.

You can download my tweak of November here > > >, and the URL of the original theme is here > > >
View all the themes that I am tweaking on the Blogger Theme Tweaking site here > > >

Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you the end user has to take of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.


Powered by Blogger.