How to format the Text Widget on a Blogger Template

 If you are like me, most of the time you will not be happy with how the text displayed inside the text widget looks. The solution is very simple. Simply create a post, write your text, go to the HTML tab of the editor and format it as I am showing you below. What I have highlighted in black is the format and what I highlighted in gray is a link that I put inside the text. (I only used some basic styling elements, obviously there are far more to choose from):

<p style="font-family: 'Montserrat': font-weight: 300; line-height: 2em; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;"><span style="color: #dddddd;">This blog is an addition to the </span><a href="https://www.historyofvisualcommunication.com" target="_blank"><span style="color: #dddddd;">Visual Communication History Website</span></a><span style="color: #dddddd;"> which I have been keeping since 2011 as a tutorial site for my own Graphic Design students. There are a lot of things that I would like to show there but they would increase the size of the learning material unnecessarily. And then there are all those quirky things, the curios, the eccentricities that fit better into a blog such as this one.</span></p>

And then, once you are happy with how it looks simply copy paste the whole thing into the text widget. And you are good to go!

Powered by Blogger.