Re-Designed Blogger Template: Isimple

 

This is called isimple and it is a very nice minimalist blog which I am using on one of my course websites designed together with custom post images, which is actually what you see in the screenshot above

There was not a lot that I tweaked with this one except some spacing and alignment on the sidebar, which is why I have not made a before and after rollover for this post. I explain what I did in the notes in the zip file that I prepared. And then there is another note about how to fix one of the big issues with current 3rd party blogger templates which concerns posts per page and posts repeating themselves on follow pages. You can see the original template here>>> and you can download my very slightly tweaked version with all the added instruction notes here>>>
Powered by Blogger.