Re-Designed Blogger Template: Faster

After toning it down in all kinds of ways - from eliminating the bright yellow details to reducing the font weights and making them uppercase - this has turned out to be a fabulous portfolio theme brought to us by Blossom Themes, who to do them justice have not put any hidden ad traps into this one. All pretty straightforward in that regard.

A feature that highly recommends this theme is that it also allows for text only posts which can be displayed on the home page against a nice solid background. I made the background of this darker since this will bring out the visual material that is put in it, and that will be seen at very large sizes, much better I think. I liked "Faster" so much that I made two versions of it, one with the font 'Exo 2' and a second one in which I used their original font 'Josefin Sans', but in uppercase and in a much lighter weight. I deleted the grey overlay on the images and in order for the texts to be clearly legible I added semi transparent black backgrounds to them. You can see the 'Exo 2' version above and the other one is the top image of the image rollover below.


View all the themes that I am tweaking on the Blogger Theme Tweaking site here > > >

Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you, the end user, has to take care of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.


Image Swap on Hover with CSS
Card Back Card Front
Powered by Blogger.