Re-Designed Blogger Template: MZine

This is a magazine blog that really deserves to be called a magazine. There are lots and lots of categories on the main page which one can fill with different label content. I did a lot of typographic changes. What I also did (which is something that I am doing on a lot of these themes actually) was to change the width of the layout. But these changes aside, I have to say that mZine is really one of the best structured and most functional themes that I have come across. Rollover the image below to see the changes that I made.


View all the themes that I am tweaking on the Blogger Theme Tweaking site here > > >


Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you the end user has to take of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.

Image Swap on Hover with CSS
Card Back Card Front
Powered by Blogger.